The Office of Industrial Relations, Workplace Health and Safety Queensland are running free workshops to cover a range of work health and safety topics, including:
• Basic safety management system
• Risk management
• Safe work procedures
• Safe work method statements (for high risk construction work)
• Basic risk management for manual tasks
• Incident and emergency response
• Hazardous chemicals
• Health and wellbeing
• Injury management and return to work
• Monitor and review
The range of workshops will be run throughout February and March at locations across Queensland.
The workshops are targeted at small business operators who have limited or no health and safety management systems in place.
You can find our more information, or register to attend a free session by clicking here.
For more information regarding industrial relations, please call the National Retail Association Hotline on 1800 RETAIL (738 245).