Many organisations are investing in education to ensure their managers and leaders have the skills to lead their teams and future workforce effectively.
Join us for the first workshop – Effective Communication – on May 9th at NRA Head Office, suitable for store managers or any retailer leading and working with teams. This workshop focuses on:
- Having a deeper understanding of the importance of good communication
- Developing the confidence to communicate effectively to teams, senior leaders and customers
- How to identify the difference between communicating and influencing
- How to influence a team to achieve success on a consistent basis
- Understanding what change truly is, and others reactions to it
- The tools to implement change well in your organisation
- How to lead your team successfully through organisational change
To register or to see the full People Leadership Program for Retail Leaders series and future workshops, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginny Morris at [email protected] or call (07) 3240 0100.