Professional development is a term that makes eyes roll in offices around the world, but it shouldn’t be about “doing your hours”, it is an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills.
Whether you are at the top of your field or just starting out, there is always something new to learn in today’s ever changing digital landscape.
Staying relevant and up to date with technologies has never been more important than it is in the quickly evolving retail industry and if your business is lagging behind, it might be time to raise your digital IQ before your customers start abandoning their carts.
To help our members meet their training and professional development requirements, we have partnered with the Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) to deliver their marketing education program.
In collaboration with ADMA, the NRA are proud to offer retailers access to the following IQ Marketing Education courses at reduced rates. Please click on the links below to find out more information and to enroll.
- Analytics Fundamentals Online – Discover the essentials of analytics and discover different tools that will help you draw insights from analytics.
- Copywriting Essentials Online – Discover the essential techniques for writing effective copy.
- Digital Marketing Foundations Online – Broaden your skill set and develop a foundational knowledge of the digital landscape, data, content and customer experience.
- Email Marketing Essentials Online – Find ways to improve your email marketing results with industry proven techniques.
- Social Media Marketing Essentials Online – Quickly discover the foundations behind social media marketing and how you can adopt the practices into your own communications mix.
Get started today!