The National Retail Association (NRA) today revealed the names of the top 2017 Finalists for what is one of Australia’s largest and most prestigious retail awards – the 2017 National Retail Awards!
Alongside the coveted REST Young Retailer of the Year Award, this year’s Awards will celebrate dozens of retailers under new categories at this year’s gala in Sydney.
CEO, Dominique Lamb, said the awards were a fantastic example of the innovation, dedication and growth of Australia’s retail industry.
“Every year we receive more entries for the awards and the standards continue to rise. It shows the tremendous support from both individuals and businesses who really care about the industry.”
In keeping with tradition, the REST Young Retailer of the Year Award received an outstanding number of entries with 15 Finalists being selected to proceed to next round judging.
Over 50 Finalists have been shortlisted across all categories including:
- Social Responsibility Champion
- Customer Experience Champion supported by Flight Centre
- Innovation Champion supported by NORA
- People’s Champion supported by REST Super
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry supported by SCCA
- Franchisee of the Year
- Store Manager of the Year
- Food & Beverage Retailer of the Year
- Newsagency of the Year
- Specialty Retailer of the Year
- Multi-category Retailer of the Year
Plus, two new Supreme awards have been introduced which will no doubt set the benchmark across the nation, including:
- 2017 Retailer of the Year
- 2017 AMEX People’s Choice Retailer of the Year
Judging will continue for the next two weeks before winners are announced at the gala dinner event on September 27th, 2017.
The gala will take place at Sydney’s Doltone House – Darling Island Wharf with a stunning view of the Harbour Bridge.
Full finalist details can be found online here.
The dinner is open to the public and tickets can be purchased through the NRA website.