Over the next two years, the Victorian Government will examine how regulation is impacting the state’s small businesses in three sectors of the state’s economy, first focusing on Victoria’s retail sector.
The Victorian Government is looking at what they can do to cut regulatory burdens for small retail businesses. They want to know what specific challenges – or good experiences – you have had when you have tried to set up or expand your business.
There are numerous ways you can get involved, such as;
• Find out more by reading an overview of the Issues Paper here;
• Read the full issues paper here;
• Attending one of their upcoming Industry Roundtables;
• Filling out the online submission form and/or uploading a submission;
• Sharing your experiences through telling your story;
• Register for the Small Business Review here.
If you have a question about the Review, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources Department.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 13 22 15