Last week Mark Molesworth, BDO’s Tax Partner provided an analysis of the Budget and explain the implications for business, sectors and individuals.
Dr Ray Weekes of The CEO Institute moderated a discussion with a guest panel to explore the wider impact of the 2016-2017 Budget.
The panel of experts were:
• Dr Adam Walk, Consulting Financial Economist & Director, Drew Walk and Co
• Dr Anne Tiernan, Professor, School of Government and International Relations, Griffith University
• Dominique Lamb, Director – Legal Division, National Retail Association
• Mark Henley, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Council of Social Service
• Wayne Gerard, Co-founder & CEO, RedEye
Watch the federal budget breakdown below.
Alternatively click here to view BDO’s Federal Budget Overview.
If you would like more information or insights please contact Cameron Meiklejohn Industry Research and Data Analyst on (07) 3240 0156 or by email.