NRA is proud to support the 4th Annual Women in Retail and FMCG Leadership Summit 2017, to be held on the 22nd and 23rd in Melbourne.
Join us to hear inspirational stories, tips for overcoming challenges and strategies for becoming a better leader. Influential women in all roles from Retail and FMCG Leadership will share their wisdom at this great networking opportunity to build invaluable connections.
- Date: 21 -24 March
- Time: 09:00 am – 04:30 pm
- Venue: Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
Pre-Summit Workshop: 21 March 2017
Summit: 22 & 23 March 2017
Post-Summit Workshop: 24 March 2017
- Network with like-minded women in your industry
- Motivational stories and career advice from senior leaders
- Developing strong communication and negotiating skills
- Discovering tips and techniques for work-life balance
- Gaelle Boutellier General Manager Marketing and Category Coca-Cola Amatil
- Therese Kallie Director, Communications and Marketing Excellence Nestle
- Rosanna Iacono Chief Operating Officer Freedom
- Sandy Mellis General Manager, ANZ RB
- Alison Merner General Manager, Human Resources, Big W Woolworths Limited
- plus lots more…
10% discount off the Standard rate for NRA members – see code here (member login required).